Monday, May 31, 2010

Memorial Weekend at the Beach

Happy Memorial Day first off everyone!!! Our family and some friends all decided to go to the beach Sunday for Memorial Day and me being the mamarazzi I am, took my camera. I also took some pictures of the kiddos and their daddy at the beach... you know us mamarazzi's we're like the paparazzi... we take the pictures, and stay out of them LOL. So here's a FEW pictures that I took of our trip to the beach yesterday. If you would like to see the rest... just check out my Facebook, there is tons on there.


First up is Cameron. I seriously thought we'd have some issues with him and the lake seeing as its so big and well... you all know Cameron and how he is. But.... he did awesome... he even tried swimming by himself (which is why his hair is wet in this picture). He did awesome! I can't wait to take him out to the beach again!
And then we have Kaydence. She wasn't so sure about the water at first. Cameron actually got into the lake before she did... and she screamed bloody murder with waterwings on as well as a tube... I don't know what her deal was yesterday. She wasn't fond of the water wings at all... so she didn't wear them.Kaydence decided it was much more fun to kick back and relax on daddy while floating on the lake.. and from the look on dads face, he didn't mind.Whats a trip to the beach without some watermelon? Again shocked by Cameron. I seriously thought he'd hate the watermelon due to the texture.... nope... he proved me wrong... he LOVED his watermelon. I believe he ate 3 or4 slices. LOL.Here's Cameron enjoying his watermelon all by himself thinking he's top dog for eatting it like a big boy. I was so proud of him.And here is miss Diva again.... Miss Kaydence herself in her daddys sunglasses. She thought she was cool being able to wear them, especially since they were daddys.Whats a trip to the beach on Memorial Day without playing some frisbee? Here's Kevin tossing the frisbee around with Mario (not pictured), Ashleighs boyfriend (also not pictured).Kaydence's whole deal for wanting to go to the beach was to make a sandcastle. So her and daddy got together on the beach and decided to try and make one.

Thanks for checking out my blog for today, and I hope you liked the pictures.









































2 comments:

  1. awww! they are getting so big! sounds like you had a awesome time

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAYYY i love LOVE these! cant wait to see more on FB! when i go there we should go to the beach all together hehehe

    ReplyDelete